REACHING THE WORLD FOR JESUS
May God bless the Pastors and Bible Teachers all over the world, we thank God that Sermons to the World is now reaching 148 countries and all 50 States and The District of Columbia in the U.S.
Mission: To be a resource to Pastors and Bible teachers in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. – Sermons to the World
Vision: To reach the world on the internet to fulfill the command of Jesus in Matthew 28:19-20 – “to go into all the world and teach all nations”.
FOUNDERS OF THIS SITE
Sunday, March 19, 2017
Friday, March 10, 2017
Sunday, March 5, 2017
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Thursday, December 1, 2016
- His Birth was wonderful. “Then the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told them.” (Luke 2:20).
THERE IS WISDOM IN HIS NAME. “Counselor”
- As your counselor He is always available. “For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)
A. Jesus has been given all power in heaven and earth. “And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. (Matthew 28:18)
D. Nothing is too hard for Him. “But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible." (Mark 10:27)
- Jesus and the Father are one in substance, in their love for you and me. "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand. "I and My Father are one." (John 10:27-30)
- Even the Angels in Heaven worship Him. “But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him." And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire." But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.” (Hebrews 1:6-8).
- Even those who refuse to worship Him now will publicly worship Him one day. “Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:9-11)
C. He wants you to live with peace in your lives. “And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.” (Colossians 3:15).